What Is A Pop-Up Wedding?
For the MODERN COUPLE who has big dreams now and for the future. A POP-UP wedding is an opportunity for you to enjoy a STRESS-FREE engagement and still experience a BEAUTIFUL and fully styled wedding day WITHOUT the big price tag.
We've chosen the color palette, design and talented vendors to create your ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT. You pick one of three time slots for your TWO HOUR SOIREE, and invite up to 30 of your closest family and friends to share in this INTIMATE MOMENT. Afterwards, keep the party going at your favorite restaurant or set off on the honeymoon of your DREAMS!
It is really that easy!
What is Included?
- Personalized ceremony w/ordained Officiant: includes a consultation to discuss any unique or personal requests for the ceremony (Rehearsal the evening prior is available if desired)
- A bridal bouquet and matching boutonniere
- DONNA MARIE PHOTOGRAPHY: on-site day of to capture all the special moments, 45 min portrait session w/bride & groom, access to the edited online gallery of 100+ images, and printing rights to the photos
- Mini-reception w/house music
- Hors d'oeuvres: KRISTEN’S KITCHEN AT BATTLE ISLAND will provide the appetizers for all to enjoy
- Drink Station: Water/Soda/Coffee
- 6” cutting cake for the couple and dessert for guests provided by CHELLE’S BAKE SHOP
- A champagne toast (Bride & Groom only)
- Champagne for all guests
- Bar Service for all guests - Beer and wine only
- Special traditions for Officiant to perform during ceremony
It is possible to have the BEST OF EVERYTHING on your special day!
POP-UP WEDDING: $3,500 + NYS sales tax
Let us handle creating the BEAUTIFUL WEDDING DAY of your dreams, so that you can create the FUTURE of your dreams!
The Where And When:
Your event will be hosted on-site at beautiful Curtis Manor, in the section of the barn we call, The Silo. You’ll have all the space you need for an intimate ceremony area and the mini reception to follow.
We’ve selected a date and have given you three time slots from which to choose for your 2 hour event:
- 12:00 pm
- 3:00 pm
- 6:00 pm
Now all you need to do is send out the invitations, handle your marriage certificate, and pick out your attire...Leave the rest to us!
Large weddings aren’t for everyone, but that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice the beauty and style of a full-scale event!
Upcoming Pop-Up Weddings:
For our October 24th event, we’ve chosen a palette that evokes all the comforting elements of Autumn. Terracotta is a trending color that pairs nicely with any shade of greenery. We’ve mixed in plenty of ivory tones to keep things elegant and added a splash of garnet to mimic the moodiness of the changing season. The styling of your event will combine the rustic charm of a barn with the refined elements of a sophisticated wedding...and just the right amount of your personality!